Proposals best suited for success:
- Geared towards early childhood and related to the Colorado Early Childhood Framework focus areas of family support, health & wellbeing, or learning & development.
- Clearly demonstrate a “why” – what is the prevalence of your problem within the early childhood system and why is your project an appropriate solution?
- Focused on low-income populations throughout Denver Metro, although we consider proposals throughout Colorado based on a clearly demonstrated need.
- Typically, project-based, highlighting an innovation or filling a critical gap area.
- An opportunity for catalytic investment, either first dollar in or piloting a new concept. In the range of $50,000 – $175,000 for one year. We have done multiple year funding as well.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to Constellation Philanthropy for consideration for Round 1, please contact Jen Rhodes, Program Associate, at email@example.com.