Proposals best suited for success:
- Geared towards early childhood and related to the Colorado Early Childhood Framework focus areas of family support, health & well being, or learning & development.
- Clearly demonstrate a “why” – what is the prevalence of your problem within the early childhood system and why is your project an appropriate solution?
- Focused on low-income populations throughout Denver Metro, although we consider proposals throughout Colorado based on a clearly demonstrated need.
- Typically, project-based, highlighting an innovation or filling a critical gap area.
- An opportunity for catalytic investment, either first dollar in or piloting a new concept.
- In the range of $50,000 – $175,000 for one year. We have done multiple year funding as well.
If you are interested in submitting to Constellation Philanthropy for consideration for Round 1, we ask you to complete the form linked below, which will ask for:
- Organization Name
- Organization Description
- Program Name
- Project Name
- Why – setting the context; why is it critical that we pay attention this issue?
- Solution Proposal
- Project Budget
- Amount Raised to Date
- Ask Amount for Constellation Philanthropy
- Early Childhood Framework Focus Area(s)
- Organization Leader contact info
- Proposal Leader contact info
Please submit this information via Google Form before close of business on May 31st, 2019; You will be notified by email of your application status on June 20th, 2019. At that time, we will schedule a 30-minute phone call to provide feedback from our Investment Committee.