Become a Member
Constellation Philanthropy is, above all, a community committed to learning and investing together so all of Colorado’s children can have a great start in life. Members beneﬁt from a strong network of peers offering support, diverse perspective and a shared sense of purpose and focus in giving.
Constellation Philanthropy members have a wide range of experience in philanthropic investing and in the early childhood space, with some novices and some experts. Each member has their own expertise and insight, offering a different perspective that makes for a creative and invigorating atmosphere, while providing a safe environment for open dialogue.
Along with a financial commitment, our membership must adhere to a code of conduct which includes:
– Accepting and embracing the group’s diverse perspectives and opinions
– Bringing potential opportunities to the group, but respecting the process for vetting and approving all opportunities
– Being an active participant
– Respecting the privacy of fellow members
– Respecting the peer-to-peer nature of the community
As advocates for early childhood development, members play a vital role in educating their networks on the importance of investment in this issue.
We currently host most meetings virtually, or in the Denver metro area. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.